Salary: R 10 000 P/M
Our client is looking for a sharp administrator to provide leadership support and keep the office running smoothly and efficiently. You will be required to oversee administrative and clerical activities; greet and direct office visitors; collect, organize, and retrieve information and documents; and make arrangements for meetings and travel.
- Supporting company leadership and supervising administrative department activities for staff members.
- Greeting office visitors and directing them to the appropriate parties.
- Handling basic office tasks, such as filing, delivering mail, answering emails and phone calls, and data entry.
- Coordinating schedules and managing calendars for multiple parties to ensure that activities are properly arranged with no conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements and preparing documents, presentation materials, and facilities for meetings.
- Entering and updating company, employee, and client records.
- Ordering, storing and distributing office supplies.
- Maintaining, repairing, or replacing office equipment.
- Directing, reviewing, and optimizing office operations to increase accuracy, productivity, and efficiency and reduce costs.
- Providing basic bookkeeping services.
- Grade 12.
- At 1 year’s experience in administrative services or related fields.
- Additional education, certifications, or experience is advantageous.
- Familiarity with office technology and equipment, including computers, fax machines, scanners, printers, phone systems, etc.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Proactive, organized approach to multitasking.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Professional appearance, courteous manner, and clear, friendly phone voice.
Closing Date: 04/08/2021
Send CV and Cover Letter To: [email protected]
To find more jobs like these join Career Portal Group-