Location: Port Elizabeth
Salary: R 7500 P/M
Our client is looking for a detail-oriented individual to join their team as a clerical assistant. Your responsibilities will include answering and directing calls, sorting the daily mail, maintaining filing systems, and typing up forms and other copies.
- Answering and directing calls, taking messages, and making phone calls on behalf of the company.
- Sorting and distributing the daily mail, sending out bills, and arranging pickups for packages.
- Using office equipment to check emails, send faxes, make copies, and update computer databases.
- Typing forms, correspondence, memos, and other materials.
- Sorting, filing, and maintaining filing systems for efficient recordkeeping and easy retrieval.
- Maintaining inventory on office supplies.
- Completing assignments and projects according to instructions from supervisors.
- Overseeing and helping out new hires, office temps, or part-time students.
- Grade 12.
- Completion of an administrative course may be advantageous.
- A minimum of 1-year of office experience may be preferred.
- Competency with computers, physical and digital filing systems, and typing.
- Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and maths skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Professionalism, discretion, and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
Job Reference: CA-CP4968
Closing Date: 10/08/2021
Send CV and Cover Letter To: [email protected]
To find more jobs like these join Career Portal Group-