Salary: R6000 P/M
Our client is seeking a committed collection agent to assist their company with the recovery of outstanding payments. Your duties will include communicating with debtors via telephone, negotiating payment settlements with debtors, and sending statements of delinquency to the Credit Bureau.
- Collaborating on debt collection strategies with other departments.
- Enacting debt recovery plans.
- Contacting debtors by telephone to negotiate debt recovery.
- Preventing recurring delinquency by negotiating manageable debt payment plans.
- Negotiating settlements to recover a maximum percentage of outstanding debt.
- Keeping electronic records of all documents, payment plans, and amounts paid.
- Researching publicly available resources to track down defaulters, including credit bureau information, databases, loan documents, and background checks.
- Sending statements of delinquency to the Credit Bureau and initiating legal proceedings if debt recovery fails.
- Purging records where debts have been satisfied.
- Grade 12.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a sales or customer service role.
- Previous experience in debt collection will be advantageous.
- Extensive experience in developing and enacting debt recovery strategies.
- Exceptional ability to negotiate debt recovery with debtors.
- Ability to perform debt collection in collaboration with other stakeholders.
- Excellent recordkeeping and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership skills.
Closing Date: 03/08/2021
Send CV and Cover Letter To: [email protected]
To find more jobs like these join Career Portal Group-