Salary: R16 000 P/M
Our client is looking to hire a methodical personal executive assistant to perform all administrative and clerical duties required by their C-level executives. Your responsibilities will include recording and distributing minutes of meetings, filing reports and other administrative documents, and meeting with important company associates on behalf of our C-level executives.
- Screening telephone calls, taking messages and responding to queries.
- Arranging domestic and international flights, transportation, and accommodation for C-level executives.
- Managing C-level executives’ personal and business diaries.
- Coordinating meetings, conference calls, and interviews.
- Preparing for board meetings, which includes drafting agendas, gathering and printing all necessary documents, and organizing refreshments.
- Organizing fund-raisers, staff appreciation functions, and other company events.
- Forwarding or replying to emails and correspondence addressed to C-level executives.
- Compiling and submitting expense reports to C-level executives.
- Performing personal errands for C-level executives as required.
- Grade 12.
- Certification in office administration or management is advantageous.
- Proven experience working as a personal executive assistant.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Good phone etiquette.
- The ability to multitask.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Closing Date: 02/08/2021
Send CV and Cover Letter To: [email protected]
To find more jobs like these join Career Portal Group-