Salary: R 9500 P/M
Location: Cape Town
Our client is looking to hire a dynamic secretary assistant to join their company’s administrative department. Your duties will include organizing the daily tasks of management, maintaining communication with customers and suppliers, and ensuring that the admin office runs smoothly.
- Assisting the administrative department with clerical duties, such as organizing work schedules.
- Processing work orders, organizing invoices, and assisting admin staff with payroll.
- Performing office duties, such as answering phones, liaising with clients, or running errands.
- Scheduling management meetings, creating agendas, and attending meetings to record minutes.
- Compiling and distributing minutes of meetings to personnel.
- Managing daily office operations and maintaining an organized work environment.
- Assisting with the onboarding process of new personnel and providing any office-related training.
- Facilitating communication between management and personnel.
- Overseeing and interpreting the company’s administrative policies and procedures.
- Grade 12.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a secretarial role.
- Excellent knowledge of office management software, such as MS Office Suite.
- Working knowledge of management policies and office procedures.
- Excellent managerial skills.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and to work well in a fast-paced environment.
Job Reference: SA-CP8745
Closing Date: 13/10/2021
Send CV and Cover Letter To: [email protected]
To find more jobs like these join Career Portal Group-