Locations: Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg + 3 other areas
Salary: R5500 P/M
Our client is looking to hire a hard-working, customer-oriented shop assistant to ensure the smooth running of in-store retail operations. Your responsibilities include welcoming customers to their shop, monitoring customer activities to prevent incidents of shoplifting, arranging window displays accordingly, and processing customer refunds.
- Receiving, processing, and organizing shipments and deliveries accordingly.
- Restocking depleted or low shop items and ensuring that the sales floor is organized according to established guidelines.
- Assisting customers in locating desired shop items.
- Informing customers of shop promotions to encourage purchases.
- Performing regular price audits to identify and correct price discrepancies.
- Performing end-of-day cleaning duties.
- Addressing and resolving customer’s complaints in a professional manner.
- Maintaining an in-depth knowledge of store items to provide advice and recommendations as needed.
- Proven retail sales experience.
- The ability to stand for extended periods.
- The ability to use labeling and pricing equipment.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Job Reference: SA-CP6302
Email CV To: [email protected]