Salary: R 8 800 P/M
Our client is looking for an energetic and friendly stock clerk to join their team to assist with warehouse and retail stock activities. In this role, you will be tasked with ensuring that stock is managed effectively and efficiently, and will take part in receiving, managing, moving, and placing stock in stores and storage facilities.
- Receiving goods from suppliers.
- Assisting in checking the correctness and condition of deliveries.
- Verifying the contents of consignments.
- Transferring stock inside the warehouse.
- Labeling items for pricing, storage, and transfer.
- Assisting with stock-taking activities.
- Notifying supervisors and managers of inventory levels.
- Packing items for storage and retail display.
- Supporting the warehouse manager in the course of their duties.
- Grade 12.
- At least 1 year of experience in a warehouse or retail environment is preferred.
- An understanding of terminology, such as receiving, inventory, and shelving.
- Excellent customer service abilities.
- A friendly and hard-working disposition.
- Punctual with good time management skills.
- Ability to spend long shifts on your feet and perform physical labor.
- Well presented appearance.
Job Reference: SC-CP5114
Send CV and Cover Letter To: [email protected]